This White Track Pant made of organic cotton is just the thing for doing your daily sadhana. Organic Cotton is cool, soft and comfortable. This fiber absorbs and releases perspiration quickly. This allowing the fabric to breathe. Mercerized cotton is treated to permanently straighten the cotton fibers which then becomes a smooth rod-like fiber that is uniform in appearance with a high luster.
- Organic Cotton Fabric
- White color
- Two side pockets to carry a wallet and other small valuables
- Elasticated waistband with drawstring to make it fit around the waist area
- Has drawstrings at the bottom which gives stunning joggers look
- Isha Logo embroidered on the left leg
Available in five sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL (Please refer to the sizing chart above to select the right size).
Organic cotton is grown using environment-friendly methods which replenish and maintain soil fertility, reduce the use of toxic, and build biologically diverse agriculture. Organic cotton is grown without the use of pesticides and synthetic fertilizers. In addition, organic farming prohibits the use of genetically engineered seed.
Sadhguru explains the benefits of wearing organic cotton clothing.
- Hand wash separately in cold water
- Use mild detergents
- Don’t scrub/bleach/dip and dry in shade
We ship within 24 - 48 hours of receiving the order. Few products take longer to dispatch. View our serviceable locations and transit time for your pin code www.ishashoppe.com/in/pincode