You can make online payments on our website through our payment services partner, CCAvenue (www.ccavenue.com). IshaShoppe is a secured site with best-in-class 128 bit SSL Encryption.
The following payment methods are accepted on our website:
• Credit Cards: Visa, MasterCard and American Express credit cards. We accept only Indian Credit Cards.
• Debit Cards: Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Rupay and Debit cards issued by all Indian banks.
• Net banking: We accept net banking transactions from 50 Indian banks including ICICI, HDFC, SBI, Axis, Citi, etc.
• eWallet: We accept payments transactions from leading eWallets - Paytm, FreeCharge, Mobikwik, Jio Money, SBI Buddy and ITZ cash card.
• UPI: We accept UPI transactions from all Indian banks.
• EMI: EMI facility is available for all orders above Rs 3,000 for Credit Card holders of following 14 banks (ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, HSBC, RBL,Yes Bank,
Standard Chartered Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, IndusInd Bank, Corporation Bank, Central Bank of India, Amex, Citibank (coming soon), HDFC Bank
(coming soon), SBI (coming soon).
• Cash on Delivery (COD): COD facility is available for orders till Rs. 10,000. Currently we service over 12,600 Pin Codes in over 2,200 locations across India for
Cash on Delivery orders.
• Customers can now pay for their IshaShoppe purchases in easy installments using their Visa, MasterCard and Amex Credit Card
• EMI facility is available for all orders above Rs 3,000 (Rupees Three Thousand Only)
• You can view www.ishashoppe.com/in/emi to get recommendation on products on which EMI facility can be used.
• Credit Card holders of 14 banks can avail of the EMI facility (ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, HSBC, RBL, Yes Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank,
IndusInd Bank,Corporation Bank, Central Bank of India, Amex, Citibank/HDFC Bank/SBI (coming soon).
• Installment available: 3, 6, 9 & 12 months (18 and 24 months for few banks)
• Interest (12% - 15%) is charged by the card issuing bank to the customer in their monthly credit card bill along with the principle amount
• EMI amount (Monthly Installment) along with interest rate and Total Cost (Product Cost + Total Interest) will be mentioned for each tenure on the payment page.
You can select the tenure which you are comfortable with.