You can make online payments at the time of placing the order on our website through our payment gateway partner, CC Avenue (www.ccavenue.com) or pay at the time of delivery. We are a secure website with Industry-Standard 128-bit SSL Encryption. For additional security, we do not store your Credit Card / Debit Card details with us.
Pay online while placing the order:
Credit Cards: Visa, Mastercard, RuPay, and American Express credit cards issued by any bank. We now also accept credit cards issued by non-Indian banks.
Debit/Prepaid Cards: Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, and Rupay Debit or Prepaid Cards are accepted.
Net Banking: We accept net banking transactions from 50+ Indian banks including ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, State Bank of India, Axis Bank, Kotak, Citibank, etc.
Mobile Wallets: We accept payments from 13 Mobile Wallets - FreeCharge, ICICI Pockets, ITZ Cash, iCash, Jio Money, Vodafone m-Pesa, Mobikwik, Oxigen, Paytm, The Mobile Wallet, X Pay, Yes Pay, and Scan N Pay.
UPI (Unified Payments Interface): UPI is an online banking system for money transfers on payment apps. We accept UPI transactions from all participating banks. UPI is a quick and easy way to pay using a Virtual Payment Address/VPA (typically yourname@bankname) or by scanning the QR Code without entering additional bank information.
EMI: Installment payment or EMI facility is available for orders above Rs 3,000 for Credit Cardholders of 12 banks - ICICI Bank, SBI, Axis Bank, HSBC, RBL, Yes Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, IndusInd Bank, Corporation Bank, Central Bank of India, and Amex. Customers can choose between 3, 6, 9, or 12 monthly installments depending on your convenience (some banks also offer 18 and 24 months). Usually, interest between 12% - 15% is charged by your credit card issuing bank. You can know the interest rate, EMI amount and the total amount payable on the payment page.
Pay on Delivery (POD):
Pay on Delivery (POD) means payment of the order amount to the delivery agent at the time of receiving the parcel, either by Cash (Cash on Delivery or COD) or through Digital payment methods like Mobile Wallets or Cards. POD facility is available for orders till Rs. 10,000. The order amount has to be paid in full in cash or digital mode to the courier agent before receiving the package and signing the delivery device/sheet. We partner with Blue Dart to bring Pay on Delivery service to you. We request you not to accept delivery, if the carton looks damaged, tampered or if the sealing of brown tape is open.
OTP Verification: Pay on Delivery orders requires OTP Verification before placing the order. Once the POD order is successfully placed, we will update the status to "Processing" as soon as we are ready to dispatch the order.
Serviceable Locations: We deliver to 13,000+ Pin Codes in over 2,500 locations across India for Pay on Delivery orders. In a rare instance, in case your delivery location is not serviced by us, we will contact you to provide an alternative address which is serviceable by us. If such an address is not provided, we will cancel the order.
Learn more about various payment options available under the POD facility (like Cash, Mobile Wallets, Cards).
• Customers can pay for their purchases in easy installments using their Visa, Mastercard and Amex Credit Card
• EMI facility is available for all orders above Rs 3,000
• You can view www.ishashoppe.com/in/emi to get a recommendation on products on which EMI facility can be used.
• Credit Cardholders of 12 banks can avail of the EMI facility (ICICI Bank, SBI, Axis Bank, HSBC, RBL, Yes Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, IndusInd Bank, Corporation Bank, Central Bank of India, and Amex).
• Installment available: 3, 6, 9 & 12 months (18 and 24 months for few banks)
• Interest (12% - 15%) is charged by the card issuing bank to the customer in their monthly credit card bill along with the principal amount
• EMI amount (Monthly Installment) along with interest rate and Total Cost (Product Cost + Total Interest) will be mentioned for each tenure on the payment page. You can select the tenure which you are comfortable with.