Seasonal changes are known to bring fever-related illnesses. Nilavembu, a herbal decoction made with nine potent herbs, is meant to help boost immunity and support the body's health. Nilavembu Kudineer has been traditionally used in Siddha medicine to combat, prevent and manage all types of viral infections. It can also be used to reduce fever and relieve body aches, fatigue, headache.
Fever with joint and body pain. Dengue, Chikungunya, and viral fever.
Can be used as an antioxidant, antiviral, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory support for the system
- Can be a digestive stimulant
- Has been known to improve immunity
The combination of Nilavembu (Green Chiretta) with Black Pepper, White Sandalwood, Dry Ginger, Vetiver (Khus), Snake Gourd, Nut Grass has been used as a great remedy for fever with joint pain and body aches. It can also be useful for Dengue, Chikungunya, and Viral fever.
Read about the effectiveness of Nilavembu Kudineer on National Health Portal under Ministry of Health & Family Welfare.
- Boil 5 gms (one tablespoon) of powder with 200 ml of water until the decoction is reduced to 50 ml. Since the taste of the decoction is bitter, we can add honey or palm jaggery to it
- Take twice daily before food, or as directed by a physician
- Dosage: 30 ml for Children, 60 ml for Adults
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight