Consumption of neem is beneficial for the digestive system, the respiratory and circulatory system, the urinary tract and the reproductive system. On a broader scale, neem supports the natural cleansing of the body, as well as the rejuvenation of healthy tissues.
Various medical records suggest that regular intake of neem is stated to provide the following benefits:
- Helps maintain a healthy digestive system
- Strengthens the immune system and liver functioning of the body
- Helps maintain a good metabolism
- Helps maintain a healthy respiratory system
- Anti-Bacterial, Anti-Viral, Anti-Septic & Anti-Fungal
- Supports healthy blood sugar levels, Blood purifying & detoxification
It is recommended to take 2 Neem Capsules along with 2 Turmeric Capsules (to be bought separately) in the morning on an empty stomach with tepid, light honey water. With 100 capsules, this pack will be sufficient for 50 days.
Pregnant and lactating women are advised to consume herbal products under the advice of a physician. Neem is also said to be a natural contraceptive for birth control and spermicide.