This undyed, pre-washed men's AUM kurta is made with organic cotton and is incredibly versatile. It can be matched with trousers or dhoti pants. It has an elegant design and fit, which gives a traditional look. It can also be worn to do yoga as it will allow the skin to breathe during practices.
- Organic Cotton undyed fabric
- Embroidered Aum at the front and on the sleeve
- Half sleeves
- Side slits
- Round neck having three buttons placket
- Two side pockets to carry a mobile phone, wallet, etc.
Organic cotton is grown using environment-friendly methods which replenish and maintain soil fertility, reduce the use of toxic, and build biologically diverse agriculture. Organic cotton is grown without the use of pesticides and synthetic fertilizers. In addition, organic farming prohibits the use of the genetically engineered seeds.
Sadhguru looks at why organic clothing can make a huge difference for a person Read more
- Hand wash separately in cold water
- Use mild detergents
- Don’t scrub/bleach/dip and dry in shade