Breathable 100% Cotton to keep you comfortable year-round. This hand-woven full-sleeve kurta comes in a variety of pallets and patterns that allow you to dress for any occasion. Made by the Khadi weavers of Gandhigram, Tamilnadu. This kurta is incredibly versatile and can be matched with pants or dhoti. It can be used as comfortable yoga wear as it will allow your skin to breath during your practice. Dress up for your next get together or a casual hang out with friends.
- Made by the Khadi weavers
- Full sleeves
- Side slits
- Two side pockets to carry a mobile phone, wallet, etc.
Khadi is also known by another name 'Khaddar'. It is made by spinning the threads on an instrument known as 'Charkha'. Khadi is a versatile fabric. It has the unique property of keeping the wearer warm in winter as well as cool in the summer season. This fabric on washing is more enhanced thus the more you wash it, better the look. It is a very durable fabric.
- 100% cotton and mercerized
- Pre-washed to avoid shrinkage and ensure color fastness
- Hand wash separately in cold water
- Use mild detergents
- Don’t scrub/bleach/dip and dry in shade