Neem contains a unique composition of organic compounds in an abundance not found elsewhere in nature. Daily consumption of raw neem provides these benefits to our body.
Various medical records suggest that regular intake of neem is stated to provide the following benefits:
• Boosts immunity with its anti-bacterial and antimicrobial properties
• The antioxidants contained in it neutralize free radicals, thus aiding in the prevention of cancer and other chronic diseases.
• Neem also works to purify your blood and detoxify your body.
• It improves gastric health and aids in diabetes control.
• Neem is most beneficial when consumed along with turmeric.
Directions / Dosage:
Diabetic patients can just dissolve a teaspoon of neem powder in a glass of water and drink it every morning on an empty stomach. It controls sugar levels and acts as an insulin.
It also helps to detoxify and purify the blood. Take some neem powder, dissolve in milk and drink to boost body’s immunity and health and clear out toxins. Drinking neem powder in water can also treat ulcer as it has cooling properties. It also aids digestion by fighting intestinal worms.
Mix a sufficient quantity of neem powder with water and make a small ball. Take the ball with one turmeric ball of the same size, along with warm water every morning on an empty stomach.