Pamper yourself with our 100% Natural Bath Combo Pack, a curated bundle of Ayurvedic herbal products carefully designed to cleanse the entire body. Includes: Kesh Jyoti (Herbal Shampoo Powder), Ojasvini Snanam Podi (Herbal Bath Powder), Tejasvini (Facial Cleanse Powder), Danta Prabha (Herbal Tooth Powder) and our Cold-Pressed Coconut Oil.
Directions to use Mix four tablespoons of the Ojasvini Snanam Podi (Herbal Bath Powder) with enough water to make a wet paste. Apply on wet skin. Lightly massage and leave until dry then rinse clean with water. For external use only.
- Can protect skin from germs & bacterial infections
- Helps to reduce wrinkles & prevents skin aging
- Exfoliates dead skin cells & brightens skin tone
- Gives a lasting natural fragrance to the body
- 100% natural
Our 100% Cold-Pressed Coconut Oil is the purest form of coconut oil extracted from fresh matured coconut. Highly nutritious for consumption, it can be used for cooking as well as for skin and hair care.
- 100% pure edible oil made from the finest coconuts
- Contains all the nutrients, flavour and aroma of coconuts
- Great for cooking
- Helps burn fat in the body
- Promotes metabolism
- Protects skin from harmful bacteria
- Keeps skin youthful
- May protect skin from harmful bacteria
- Stimulates hair growth
Directions to use Mix two teaspoons of Kesh Jyoti (Herbal Shampoo Powder) with enough water in a bowl to make a wet paste. Wet your hair and apply evenly on the scalp with a gentle massaging motion till lather forms. Wash thoroughly until no residue is left. For best results, soak the powder and leave overnight. For external use only. Store in a cool & dry place, away from direct sunlight. Can be used daily.
- 100% natural
- Promotes hair growth
- Nourishes the scalp
- Can prevent dandruff
Directions to use Mix one teaspoon of Tejasvini (Facial Cleanse Powder) and make a smooth paste. Wash your face thoroughly with water. Apply the paste on your face, avoiding the eyes. Gently massage and leave on for three to four minutes. Rinse clean with cold water. For external use only.
- Helps reduce excess facial oil
- Prevents blemishes/ spots
- Can rejuvenate the skin
-100% natural Ayurvedic formula
Directions to use Mix half a teaspoon with water to form a smooth paste. Apply on teeth and gums with finger or toothbrush in a circular scrubbing motion for 2 to 3 minutes. Rinse mouth with water.
- Keeps the gums healthy
- Keeps the teeth clean
- Keeps the breath fresh
- Helps relieve toothaches
- Can prevent infectious germs
- Aids to reduce gum bleeding and inflammation